RE: Survey on titles for OWL2 Semantics documents

This may well be the case. But if I knew something about FOL, and take the
current OWL 2 Semantics, then I will definitely miss support for certain FOL
stuff. And the reason is that this semantics is restricted to the FOL
fragment sROIQ (not talking about datatypes for the moment), which is a
particular description logic.

OWL 2 DL might well be based on a different description logic, and then
there would be a semantics which would only provide support for the language
features of that other description logic. That other semantics would
certainly be equivalent to the current semantics on those language features
common to both description logics, but the two semantics would differ on the
rest. Actually, the semantics for the one language would simply not be
applicable to ontologies containing language constructs specific to the
other language.

So the semantics given in the "OWL 2 Semantics" document is, in this sense,
very dependent on some particular description logic. And this suggests, in
my opinion, to give the semantics document a name that at least gives a hint
to readers that there is some description logic around, which is the base.