Re: rdf:list vocabulary

On May 27, 2008, at 11:47 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Wouldn't that affect backward compatibility? What would happen to
> existing OWL1 ontologies serialized in RDF?

The reverse mapping would have to be such that the rdf:list
vocabulary was mapped to the new vocabulary for OWL 1 ontologies.
The question would be whether there were any ontologies that could
ambiguously be valid OWL 2 ontologies that used the rdf:list
vocabulary in axioms and at the same time be owl 1 ontologies that
used the list vocabulary as syntax.

-Alan