Re: Negative object/data property assertions in EL++

Carsten,

I have already addressed Evren's comment.  As to nonstructural
constraints, at the beginning of  section 3.2, it is stated that "all the
nonstructural restrictions on axioms are exactly as in Section 10 of the
structural specification [OWL 1.1 Specification]", which, I think, is
sufficient if range is not supported (as in the EL++ paper referenced  in
the fragments document).  Last week, I added a comment about this issue in
my review. If we are to include range in EL++, at the very least we need a
reference to a paper describing how EL++ is extended with range.  My
understanding is that you have submitted such  a paper at OWLED. Could you
please make it available on the wiki?

Thanks!
Achille.