RE: Proposal to resolve ISSUE-86

Hello,

I see quite a bit of value in Mike's proposals 2 and 3. In fact, I would be quite happy with 2. I was advocating roundtripping
earlier quite strongly but have changed my mind: the constraints of the RDF syntax are such that achieving full syntactic
roundtrippability seems to get harder by the day. Therefore, I'm fine if saving an ontology into RDF and loading it back does not
give you an ontology that is syntactically exactly the same, as long as the original and the resulting ontologies are semantically
equivalent.

If we were to choose proposal 2, it seems to me that the lack for roundtrippability should have no practical impact at all; hence,
given the simplicity of the change, this solution seems to me to be a really good choice.

Regards,

	Boris