Re: ACTION-103 are all OWL 1.0 ontologies representable in RDF (ISSUE-100)

To rephrase issue 100 more precisely then, instead of
"Should there be valid OWL ontologies that can not be expressed in RDF"
it should be
"Should there be valid OWL ontologies that can not be expressed as
OWL DL ontologies in RDF graph form"

As far as Action 103 goes, the answer to this question is that in OWL
1.0 these things do exist. It was this situation that I thought was a
bug in OWL 1.0, and ISSUE-100 is intended to address whether this
situation should persist in OWL 1.1

To make the situation concrete, we can say the following: There exist
OWL-DL ontologies written in the abstract syntax that when and
rendered as RDF, such RDF would be classified as OWL-Full if
interpreted as an OWL ontology. Or "OWL-DL"ness is not "round-
trippable".

Unless there is more to clarify about this, I will amend ISSUE-100 to
use the more precise statement.

-Alan