Re: comment on the fragment document: (inverse) functional and DL-Lite

I agree that this is very important and that we should say it more
prominently. In fact we need to say something about the important
features of *each* fragment. The introduction to the Fragments doc
seems like the obvious place -- it is currently rather minimalist,
but could be expanded.

Ian