Re: comment on the fragment document: (inverse) functional and DL-Lite

> > Actually, the primary idea of DL-Lite is that it has logspace data
> > complexity, which means that query answering can be implemented using
> > standard (relational) DB technology. In particular, a conjunctive
> > query against a DL-Lite ontology can be re-written as an SQL query
> > against a relational DB containing instance data.
> >
> > Ian
>
> In what document can/should we say something like that?  I think it's
> very important.  (I realize the first part is in Fragments_Proposal, but
> not the practical/market angle of its relationship to SQL.)

(replying to myself) Arg -- it more-or-less says that later in the
document.  I just missed it, before.  :-(

Still -- maybe in a UCR document? -- it would be nice to have a guide to
the fragments that can be understood by people who wont read sentences
with "LOGSPACE", etc, in them.  That can wait, though, I suppose.

    -- Sandro