Re: [META] Raising a new issue as "raised" or "open"?

Tracker is  not at all perfect -- or at least doesn't behave in the
way the *we* would like -- but we are stuck with it. Moreover, we
don't have control over it and can't "demand" that changes be made --
other users apparently like the way it works now. This leaves us with
the option of working around its deficiencies as best we can -- which
is what the various procedures are designed to do.

Ian

>>> Michael