RE: Issue-114

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:17:01 +0100
To: "'Rinke Hoekstra'" <hoekstra@uva.nl>, "'Michael Schneider'" <schneid@fzi.de>
Cc: "'Bijan Parsia'" <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, "'OWL Working Group WG'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

That class/datatype punning must be disallowed, for the same reasons why we disallow data and object property punning. For example,
if you see ComplementOf( C ), you don't know whether C is a class or a datatype.

The specification as it is contains the least necessary set of restrictions that we need to make everything work, and everything
else can be punned without problem. I really there is notming more to say about this topic.

Regards,

	Boris