Evidence for use of deprecated language

Hi all,

One of the other working groups that we participate in is the Semantic
Web Deployment WG, currently finalizing the SKOS vocabulary and related
documents.  I had noticed that owl:DeprecatedClass and
owl:DeprecatedProperty were used in the SKOS documents, but did not know
whether this usage was widespread or was being carried forward.

While Tom raises the question of what we should do with this language
given that the OWL WG may eliminate it, it's clear evidence of use in
other W3C standards (or almost standards).  I would not be surprised,
therefore, if other examples would turn up if the question was raised on
the broader semantic web list.

Elisa