Re: Agenda for teleconference Wednesday January 23rd, 2008

I have made further editorial adjustments, and you may want to get
the latest version on the wiki, but this is not essential.

Notes:
  - no changes to the issues to be discussed.
  - added in line the action items to be reviewed
  - added pointer to punning issues/questions to punning agenda item
  - changed "ontology annotations"  in issue discussions to "backward
compatibility nits" which better captures all three issues.
- added some more regrets
- raised the question of whether issue 74 is to be resolved along
with issue 29, as the email to resolve discusses both, and subsequent
action by Jeremy to specifically propose wording for 74 would seem to
be moot in his later approval of the email

-Alan