Re: Primer review, part 1 Introduction, Orientation sections

On Jan 21, 2008, at 6:24 PM, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> As Rinke pointed out, Manchester syntax is used in Protege and in
> TopBraid composer (which is, as you know, a commercial project).

ohh, you're right Bijan, good point - we'll have to get both of those
organizations to confirm there's no legal entanglements - both are
W3C members, so we need to make sure that if either organization has
plans to patent anything based on the use of that syntax. that there
are no claims - I am not totally up on how patent policy and
copyright play together in this stuff - Ivan and Sandro, what would
we need to do?

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair
Computer Science Dept