ISSUE-93, editorial fixes for

I have changed the FS&SS doc - look for changes starting ISSUE-93.  Part
of the change involved ISSUE-13.  Changes for that have ISSUE-13 in the
change description.

I claim completion.

peter

PS: The changed section now reads

OWL 1.1 uses constants to describe atomic values, such as strings or
integers. The quoting mechanism in strings is a subset of the one used
in N-triples [RDF Test Cases].

string := '"' a Unicode string in normal form C with double quotes and
       backslashes replaced by the double quote or backslash preceeded by a
       backslash '"'
languageTag := a language tag as specified in [RFC-4646]
untypedConstant := string [ '@' languageTag ]
typedConstant := string '^^' datatypeURI
constant := typedConstant | untypedConstant