Re: OWL-1.1-Full TF [Was: Introductions]

Jim Hendler wrote:

> Michael - I have no clue what the above means - the members of the WG
> are bothering those who care about Full with details of DL -- the
> charter makes it clear that, unfortunately IMO, this WG is responsible
> for DL and Full, so all issues w/respect to Full are completely within
> the WG charter and it is NOT "polluting" to have issues and actions with
> respct to Full - in fact, if we don't, a question could be raised by the
> AC as to whether we actually addressed our charter commitments.

I understood Michael's point being that for any task-force type
sub-activity the minutae of "this needs to be done, and that needs to be
done, and what choice are we making here" is best done in a way that the
rest of the WG can easily ignore. I think this is pertinent.

Not that the bigger issues and responsibilities can be ignored.

Jeremy