OWL-1.1-Full TF [Was: Introductions]

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>Maybe, we should plan to make a Full sub-group or task force
>or whatever
>its called. I suppose it partly depends on how many people want to be
>involved. If it's basically you and me,
>then we wouldn't need the infrastructure!

I will be in, in whatever form. :)

However, some form of sub structure will be needed for practical reasons,
since we should not pollute the main issues and actions lists with technical
things only interesting to our work. Otherwise (I don't know whether this is
correct) the WG would perhaps have to formally address all our issues. At
least it would be bothering for most of the WG participants to have half of
the issues list filled with Full questions (we probably will have lots of
issues, due to the near-to-nothing state of OWL-1.1-Full at the moment).

But I think: We will at least have to issue a WG issue about what issues
should be WG issues. :)

Perhaps, it would be a good idea to have the WG discuss in next week's
telecon the "OWL-Full" item, as noted in Ian's "Next week(s) General
Discussion" list of this week's agenda. Then we can discuss this meta issue
with the whole WG, together with other general things regarding Full, and
can then start with our activities without loosing too much time.

I'm going to collect topics and issues which might be relevant to our work
this week.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe