Re: [UFDTF] Next meeting Monday 1/14 12PM-1PM EST

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Subject: [UFDTF] Next meeting Monday 1/14 12PM-1PM EST
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:07:22 -0500

[...]

> Please also review http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/
> Who_Reads_Our_Documents

There are a couple of anonymous sections in this document.  The Wiki
history says that Chrisrose21117 did the editing of the last section,
but I have no idea who this is.  I searched through a few diffs to
find out who did the second-last "user" second, but gave up.  (It would
be nice if one could point to a section of a document and have the Wiki
generate edits for that section only - of course this is hostage to the
atrocious diff mechanism in the Wiki to maybe such a facility wouldn't
help much.)

[...]