RE: ISSUE-95 (Datatype-facet compatibility in DatatypeRestriction): No compatibility restrictions between the datatype being restricted and the facets in the DatatypeRestriction construct

Hello,

Thanks for finding the bug; I've fixed it to the plural form everywhere.

Regarding your first question, I wasn't sure there myself, but I decided to leave it to "DRANGE(y)" and not just "y", for the
following reason: you do need to type y properly, and the DRANGE function will check that. Since y is a nonblank node, it is clear
that DRANGE(y) will always be the datatype corresponding to y; hence, apart from checking the typing, there is no real difference in
using one or the other.

Regards,

	Boris