Re: [ACTION-78] What it means to define OWL-1.1-Full as a "delta" to OWL-1.0-Full

Hi Michael,

This is a nice explanation - I've added it to http://www.w3.org/2007/
OWL/wiki/Different_Kinds_Of_Semantics

I'll make a minor comment - the language of if/then rules and firing,
evokes the idea that the semantic conditions can be implemented by a
rule engine - but the conditions, such as "ICEXT(x), is a subset of
ICEXT(y)" are not the usual sorts of consequents one sees in such
systems - so the analogy might confusing a bit, in addition to the
benefit it brings in helping explain how the conditions work.

Regards,
Alan