Re: OWL Full proposal (sort of) - addressing my Action

Ivan Herman wrote:

> So if such set of entailement rules were available for OWL Full (even if
> informative, even if imprecise in some corner cases) that would be
> really good in my view...
>
> My 2 cents

My understanding is that one of Herman's initial motivations for
developing the pD* semantics was to provide a large OWL subset that is
implementable by entailment rules.

We seem to be carrying this work forward in OWL Prime.

I feel that it is with this fragment that we should satisfy the
understandable desire of some parts of the community to have a rule
driven definition of some substantial part of OWL

Jeremy