issue 68 - nonmonotonicity in mapping

Ian Horrocks wrote:

>                 + Issue 68 mapping rules are non-monotonic (more
> precisely, this relates to the mapping of the qualified cardinality
> constructors)

The QCR issues are not the ones I wished to highlight in raising issue
68, which is about e.g.

"DOMAIN[op] expands to rdfs:domain if OnlyOP(op) = true, and to
owl11:objectPropertyDomain otherwise;"

There is discussion of various possibilities for QCRs under

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Full#QCRs

which does agree with Peter's assessment that there are issues with the
current mapping rules for QCRs.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2007Dec/0095

I suspect that the agenda item is to discuss that rather than say the
DOMAIN[op] macro.

Jeremy