RE: XML schema comments

Hello,

{{LT}}!-- comment --> has been introduced by Sandro in order to make the document pass HTML validation. I once changed it into <
but then Sandro complained. Perhaps he can shed some more light on why this is necessary.

Regarding comments, I guess you can just add them as usual. The problems with rendering might then make us handle the comments
sooner rather than later. :-)

Boris