Re: Editorial bug in the EL profile?

Dear Evan,

I would classify it as "common knowledge" that EbjectExistsSelf can be
added to all existing algorithms for EL++ without spoiling their good
properties. This is really easy to see. When writing the EL++ papers,
we simply didn't expect that this operator would become important in
the future. It certainly doesn't deserve an extra publication, so we
should not wait for one before putting this operator in the spec.

I also suspect that some algorithm by Markus Kroetzsch et al can deal
with the operator explicitly. Can't check now since I am travelling.
Markus?

greetings,
 		Carsten

--
*      Carsten Lutz, Institut f"ur Theoretische Informatik, TU Dresden       *
*     Office phone:++49 351 46339171   mailto:lutz@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de     *