Re: Issue-104

Thanks Peter,

I remember the OWL 1 situation, but wasn't up to date on the current
situation wrt OWL 2, which I now am.

I propose, then, that we resolved 104 reference to this mail, and by
noting that the term "reserved vocabulary" is used in OWL 2, versus
"disallowed vocabulary" in OWL 1.

BTW, is there any reason that the term "disallowed vocabulary" is not
used in the OWL 2 spec, to make it easier to transition? If not, we
should add a note to whatever our transition documentation noting the
change.

-Alan