Re: General discussion for TC Wednesday 2008-04-21

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Subject: General discussion for TC Wednesday 2008-04-21
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:13:03 -0400

[...]

> Action: If we want to get this feature [into] OWL 2 and remain on
> schedule we will need to act quickly. What action items need to be
> assigned, and which are you willing to work on?
>
> -Alan

Isn't this a general concern?  It seems to me that it would be useful to
go through the open issues and see what needs to be done to move each of
them forward.  If there is no path forward on a particular issue, then
it is proabably getting close to the time to decide whether the issue is
blocking progress, and thus needs to have a path created for it, or
should be closed due to lack of resources or interest.