Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-82: UML diagrams

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

... snip

>>Peter Haase (who created the metamodel in the first place) and
>>I have discussed working together to revise that as well.
>>

>Revising what?

The MOF-Based Metamodel and related documentation available at
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/MOF-Based_Metamodel.  There was
originally overlap between the diagrams in this model and the current
FS&SS - I haven't looked recently to see how much they now diverge.

Note that Boris and Conrad are hoping to connect later today to discuss
revision to the diagrams in the FS&SS, which should be very helpful
towards fixing the UML issues in the diagrams in that document.

>>Leaving it as is will only create
>>confusion among UML savvy folks who are looking to this working group
>>for leadership.
>>

>Leaving what as is?

The UML in the FS&SS.

Elisa