RE: comment on Profile document: Missing rule in OWL-R?

Alan Wu answered to Ivan Herman:

>I think you are right. In OWL Full, the extension of owl:Class should be
>the same as the extension of rdfs:Class.

Yes (as stated in sec. 5.3 of the old AS&S). OWL R Full can get this by introducing an additional axiomatic triple:

    owl:Class owl:equivalentClass rdfs:Class

So this is covered by ISSUE-116.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe