Re: UFDTF TC Monday April 14,2008 10AM EST

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Monday's  meeting will be focused on the requirements document. Evan
> Wallace has volunteered to work on this. The focus of this work will
> mostly historical, collecting and presenting the material (much from
> OWLED) that led to the development of the new features and fragments
> introduced in OWL 2.
>
> I would like to keep this meeting small and focused. Please attend if
> you have specific historical material you are aware of that should be
> covered in the document that you think could be better conveyed in
> discussion than via email,  or if you have time in the near future to
> work on the document.
>
> As I mentioned in the Wed. TC, if you have input or desiderata
> regarding the requirements document, please send them to the list.

I don't plan to do any work on this prior to the UFDTF meeting.
Therefore, the meeting would be good time to get general input
about how to proceed with the requirements document.  It would be
helpful to me if folks planning to attend this meeting think
about the material "out there" that would be appropriate to mine to
populate our document.  My previous effort to find useful forms
of this material among the OWLED archives, showed this to be more work
than expected.  I'm ready to do that work, but hints
about where to look would be helpful.  Also, if you care about a
requirements document for OWL 2, let us know what form
and content you would like to see in it.

-Evan

Evan K. Wallace
NIST