Re: Profiles intro

I think that this discussion may have reached the end of its useful
life -- just reading all these emails is seriously impeding my
efforts to get on with real work!

On Wednesday we agreed on a slightly trimmed down version of
Carsten's text for the FPWD, so the issue is moot (for the time being
at least).

Ian