Re: publication progress

i did another pass over the primer doc.
i made one suggested update to the new status description-
it is just in a review mode comment so you can choose to accept or not.

Suggest changing: The OWL Working Group particular solicits feedback on
the content of the "technology perspectives" from the point of view of
practitioners in those areas.

The OWL Working Group solicits feedback on how to improve and update the
document. In particular, the group solicits feedback on the content of
the "technology perspectives" from the point of view of practitioners in
those areas.

i also fixed a couple of little typos (including one in one of ivan's
comments  but it was just spelling).
i updated a couple of my inline review comments where they had been
somewhat or completely addressed.
i sent email to sandro asking for the best way to fix the link issue at
the end on the 1.0 docs.

i can update the links or sandro or bijan can once we understand the
right way to do it.
minus that link issue, i think this completes my action item to review
at this point.

deborah