OWL 1.1 design goals

Boris Motik wrote:

> I would just like to point out that one of the design goals of OWL 1.1 DL was to clean up the
> specification and bring it closer to what OWL DL users and implementors are dealing with in practice.

This was very, very illuminating.

Is there a list of all such design goals, where can I find it?

===

It seems to me that if this is motivating much of the group, and it is
echoed by say Ian:

[[
In fact the semantics of annotations in OWL DL and OWL full are already
different in practice: whatever the spec might say, all OWL DL
tools/systems that I am aware of treat annotations as being completely
void of semantics
]]

which suggests that rather than maintaining alignment between DL and
Full, maybe this group is about formalising the differences ...

===

Are we doing couple counselling or divorce?

Jeremy