Re: ISSUE-65 (excess vocab): REPORTED: excessive duplication of vocabulary

I believe that it was an error (compounded by me) to get involved in
a discussion of modelling style, and suggest that we stop now!

What we *should* be discussing is how we are going to resolve the
issue of "excessive duplication of vocabulary". The suggestion from
Boris [1] is that in OWL DL we *either* (1) type the usage of the
vocabulary *or* (2) require a strict separation of the vocabulary
(which allows for some reduction in vocabulary). If we opt for (2),
then the requirement can of course be relaxed in OWL Full -- indeed
this is how it currently works in OWL 1.0.

Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2007Nov/0417.html