RE: ISSUE-54 (Entities as Triples): Translation to Triples missing for entities in RDF mapping

Hello,

OK, now I understand what this comment is about.

Still, I am not sure that we need this translation in the table. The production for "entity" from the FS document is used only in
EntityAnnotation and Declaration. In fact, the reason why we have the "entity" production is in order to avoid having
OWLClassAnnotation, ObjectPropertyAnnotation, etc.

Now Table 2 in the document specifying the translation from OWL to RDF never really translates the "entity" production. Instead, it
contains separate rows for each of

EntityAnnotation(OWLClass(cID) ...)
EntityAnnotation(ObjectProperty(opID) ...)

and so on. For each of these axioms, the operator T is then applied to cID, opID, and so on (now after I've fixed the earlier bug);
hence, we indeed get the correct typing triple in the resulting RDF graph.

A similar approach is adopted in declarations. Thus, we never really get to translate the "entity" production, so this is why it is
missing from the table.

Considering all this confusion, it might be better to modify the FS document and, instead of the "entity" production, to introduce
OWLClassAnnotation, ObjectPropertyAnnotation, and so on. It seems to me that this would make the spec more consistent.

Regards,

	Boris