RE: ISSUE-5: n-ary datatypes - use cases ISSUE-53

Am not sure whether Alan's explanation in the earlier e-mail addresses how this
use
case can be represented in OWL 1.1. Maybe he can elaborate. Or, is the solution
of this
use case subsumed by the solution for n-ary data types?

In general one could define a class called EnrolledAndTestedPatient which can be
defined
as:

Patient
that hasTest some AdministeredTest
and hasClinicalTrial some EnrolledTrial

So I would still need to represent the constraint: hasTest o enrollemntDate >
hasClinicalTrial o emrollmentDate + 60.

Jeremy's suggestion of a posthoc SPARQL query makes sense, but then would the
results be available to the reasoner
for further reasoning?

What if I wanted to check whether this patient is a member of the class
EnrolledAndRecentlyTestedPatient?

Would be great if I can get some clarification, before I agree to close this
issue?

Thanks,

---Vipul