Re: ISSUE-2 (allDisjoint-RDF): No syntax for AllDisjoint in RDF mapping

The proposal was, I think, to use the same syntactic form as for
DifferentIndividuals/AllDifferent. Thus

DisjointClasses(C1 … Cn)

would get an RDF mapping something like:

  _:x rdf:type owl:AllDisjoint .
_:x owl:disjointClasses T(SEQ iID1 … iIDn) .

Ian