Re: ISSUE-2 (allDisjoint-RDF): No syntax for AllDisjoint in RDF mapping

On 7 Nov 2007, at 18:24, Boris Motik wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There are other n-ary constructs in the functional spec that are
> mapped into binary constructs in the RDF: equivalences on classes,
> disjointness and equivalences on properties, and sameAs and
> disjointFrom on individuals.
>
> It might make sense to broaden the discussion to these features as
> well.
>
> Thus, you could view the problem as "whether the RDF mapping should
> always preserve the arity of the construct in the functional
> spec".

so, i understand that we are asking whether to translate, for example

disjointClasses(A B C) into

- (A disjoint B), (B disjoint C), (A disjoint C), thereby not
preserving arity or

- (A disjointWithList (B disjointWithList C)) or such like....

Is this it?

Cheers, Uli