RE: ISSUE-52 (Explanations): Specification of OWL equivalences and rewriting rules for explaining inferences

Agree with your opinion that there might be a scope issue here and may be we are
early in the game..

This is very important for an ontology developer though.

Maybe we can start off by having some placeholders where all these things are
"strings" for now

and then further specify their structure as things move forward?

Have just sent out an e-mail further clarifiying my thoughts on the issue and
may be some commonly

known entailments and proofs can be standardized?

Regards,

---Vipul