Re: comments on RDF mapping

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> Are they at last call?

No.

>                          Is there a current draft of their owl
> integration?

They have a bunch of issues around this (some of them are closed). I am
not sure when they plan to issue a new draft. The two persons who really
should/would know are:

Alistair Miles, A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk
Antoine Isaac, aisaac@few.vu.nl

and of course, the W3C Team contact and the two chairs

Ralph Swick, ralph@w3.org
Guus Schreiber, schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Tom Baker, baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de

>                Would they like WG review?

It is not for me to say:-) and I genuinely do not know (it depends on
their own planning/timing). Alan, you will be on the SWCG later today.
Guus has sent his regrets, but I expect Tom and Ralph to be there. This
is a typical coordination issue that you should bring up on the call.
Would you please ask for that agenda item?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/