RE: ISSUE-91 (ontology properties): Spec lacks ontology properties (compatibility with OWL 1.0)

Hello,

I agree with your observations. That the mapping from RDF to the functional syntax does not map the ontology element is an error - I
simply forgot about that. The other issues have to be addressed in the WG.

Regards,

	Boris