Re: Agenda for teleconference Wednesday December 19th, 2007

Since I cannot come to today's meeting, I wish to note that I
consider my request for appropriate closing text on the resolution of
Issue 55 and further my request that it be postponed rather than
rejected.  I therefore request the right to "Object" (in the formal
process sense) to the closing of this issue.  I leave it to Sandro or
Ivan to conclude whether that means a formal vote must be taken, but
if so, this email serves as my vote of "Object."  Please note that I
would not object to the issue being Postponed.
  -JH
p.s. As for the affiliation on this Objection, RPI has received word
that our membership in W3C is moving forward, so the objection should
be in the name of RPI.

On Dec 19, 2007, at 8:12 AM, Ian Horrocks wrote:

> I'm not sure I completely understand, but I think that you mean the
> links [1] etc? These are live links on the agenda page at http://
> www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2007.12.19/Agenda#Agenda
>
> Let me know if you need something more and I will see what I can do.
>
> Ian
>

> On 18 Dec 2007, at 22:00, Evan Wallace wrote:
>
>> I don't see any of the links for the emails referenced in the
>> Issues section.  If you have this handy, could send
>> them please?
>>
>> -Evan
>>

>> Ian Horrocks wrote:
>>>
>>> Teleconference.2007.12.19/Agenda
>>>
>>> Call in details
>>>
>>> If joining late please don't identify yourself verbally; instead,
>>> Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC
>>>
>>>     * Date of Call: Wednesday December 19, 2007
>>>     * Time of Call: 1800 UTC, 10:00AM (West US), 1:00PM (East
>>> US), 18:00 (London), 19:00 (Paris)
>>>     * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
>>>     * Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
>>>     * Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
>>>     * Participant Access Code: 69594# (OWLWG)
>>>     * IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #owl
>>> ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/owl])
>>>     * Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-
>>> irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
>>>     * Duration: 90 minutes
>>>     * Chair: Alan Ruttenberg, Ian Horrocks
>>>     * Scribe: (Scribe List)
>>>     * Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/
>>> Teleconference.2007.12.12/Agenda
>>>
>>> Agenda
>>>
>>>     * ADMIN (15 min)
>>>           o Roll call
>>>           o Agenda amendments
>>>           o PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes
>>>           o Action items status (see Actions)
>>>                 + Publication Schedule (see Action 52 and Action 53)
>>>           o Local arrangements for F2F2, 3-4 April 2008,
>>> Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
>>>     * General Discussions (35 min)
>>>           o Establish RDF Mapping Task Force (see issues 2, 3,
>>> 12, ...)
>>>           o Imports (see Imports)
>>>     * Issues (35 min)
>>>           o Reported Issues
>>>                 + Issue 9
>>>                 + Issue 10
>>>                 + Issue 22
>>>                 + Issue 23
>>>                 + Issue 24
>>>                 + Issue 47
>>>                 + Issue 56
>>>                 + Issue 60
>>>           o Resolved Editorial Issues
>>>           o Proposals to Resolve Issues
>>>                 + PROPOSED: close (as RESOLVED) Issue 13 as
>>> described in [1] (see Section 4.2 of Syntax)
>>>                 + PROPOSED: close (as RESOLVED) Issue 83 as per
>>> email [2]
>>>                 + PROPOSED: close (as RESOLVED) Issue 43 as per
>>> email [3]
>>>                 + PROPOSED: close (as REJECTED) Issue 55 as per
>>> email [4]
>>>           o Issue Discussions
>>>                 + Issue 29 (OWL:DataRange) and Issue 74 (XSD URIs
>>> for facets)
>>>                 + Issue 65 excessive duplication of vocabulary
> [...]

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair
Computer Science Dept