Re: ISSUE-47 (compound keys): REPORTED: 6.2-Compound Keys

...sorry for the late reply: I thought that this feature is harmless
provided we treat it as follows: say, we have that properties p1,...,
p7 are keys for a class C. Then, whenever we find two individuals
explicitly known in the ontology, say x and y,  that coincide on
their known values for p1, and p2 and ... p7, then we infer that x
and y are identical. We could implement this feature with this
semantics via a translation into DL-safe rules, which some of the
reasoners already implement.

Cheers, Uli