Re: What about sub property chains for datatype properties? (ISSUE-8)

Uli,

Thanks for the very useful and informative answer.

Unfortunately, by sending the answer to this list and not public-owl-
wg@w3.org it may not be seen by many members of the WG and also is
not picked up by the issue tracker and so may be lost. I appreciate
that Michael's original question was on the public-owl-dev@w3.org
list, but it would help if you could also send this as a reply to [1]
so that it gets into the system.

Thanks,
Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2007Oct/0251.html