RE: Inferring Properties based on Types

Hi, Evren and Dmitry!

@Dmitry: Yes, what you say below was also the first thing which came to my
mind, when I read Evren's answer. Of course, I wanted to express that the
property 'manman' is somehow "equivalent" to a given, *arbitrary* class
'Man'. The axiom set should of course not only allow models in which 'Man'
is an equivalent class of 'owl:Thing'. :)

But, Evren, many thanks for your reply! Great discussion, great points! I
was completely unaware of this "Nonstructural Restrictions" issue, and I
will look at it, as soon as I find time.

Hm, and perhaps, we will find another posibility? Or can it be shown that it
is impossible?

Let's hope and see...

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe