Re: [LC response] To Jim Hendler (was Re: Fwd: Question re: HasKey entailments)

On 19 Feb 2009, at 20:13, Jim Hendler wrote:

> OK, seems to me that the response was signed off on by the WG, and
> since it said "The working group was unsure" I assumed it was
> approved by the WG - nevertheless, I see where the misunderstanding
> was.  If the WG approves the response with the offending sentence
> removed, and submits is as an updated LC comment, I will be happy
> to respond as to whether I accept the technical substance or not...

Thanks for being so understanding about this. I reiterate my regret
that I should have caused you any distress. I'm sure the chairs will
put this on the agenda for the Monday F2F and we'll get it approved
straightway.

(Speaking for myself, not the group.)

Cheers,
Bijan.