Re: Inactive Specifcation Co-authors

Thanks Sergio.

I am certain he is active, as are Emil, Peter, Roman, Christoph and others but if we added everyone that is contributing, the author list would rapidly become unruly.

For me it's less about being active and more about who is doing (and continues to do) the lions share of the work, which is one reason I volunteered to be be removed as part of this proposal.

Cheers,
/Erik