Re: OA API available?

Hi all,

Nice to know that API for OA is of  general interest. And also good to know
that it is part of the OA w3c chapter.
I guess more people than those in this thread had maybe developed some code
to dwal with specific parts of OA. In our case,  we are interested in
creating annotations rather than consuming them ... at least as a first
step.  I like the idea of having a place to link to different existing
solutions.  Some interesting collaboration could come up from it.

Cheers
lj