Re: OA API available?

When I was at MITH, we built out a shared canvas viewer in JavaScript. We used RDF/JSON instead of JSON-LD because of when we started, but the code might be useful for seeing how we handled traversing the graph without SPRQL.

It's in the umd-mith github account.

I'm interested in doing something in JavaScript that would play nice with Angular.

-- Jim

Sent from my iPhone