Re: OA API available?

ISTR at one of the roll out meetings last year, several of us who had
implemented OA annotation repositories compared our APIs and we were all
working with fairly similar REST APIs based around the HTTP verbs.
E.g. the REST API for UQ¹s lorestore repository is described here:
http://austese.net/lorestore/docs.html
And the code is here: https://github.com/uq-eresearch/lorestore

Note that developing REST and client side APIs is in the scope for the W3C
Annotation Working Group charter, so it might be worth adding page to the
wiki to describe examples of existing APIs for OA to feed into that work.
http://www.w3.org/2014/01/Ann-charter.html

Anna

Anna Gerber

eResearch Group, School of Information Technology and Electrical
Engineering (ITEE)
The University of Queensland, Australia