Re: JSON-LD context for open annotations?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 13:49:22 +0200
Cc: "public-openannotation@w3.org" <public-openannotation@w3.org>
To: Jacco van Osenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Damn:-)

The error seems to be that the server does not accept the 308 code for

RewriteRule ^oa-context.json oa.jsonld [L,R=308]

in the .htaccess. The 308 return code is indeed still marked as experimental, and the server seems to abide to this. I have set it to 307 and, with that, it seems to work.

Is it essential that it would be 308? I would have to see with our sys team whether there is a setting in our server to get that rolling, but I would not want to start this unless it is really really important. With 307 everything seems to work.

Thanks Jacco!

Ivan

On 06 May 2014, at 13:25 , Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl> wrote:

> On May 6, 2014, at 1:15 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>

>> I have updated the jsonld file and pushed up to the server. Please test itů
>>

> Ivan, all three urls below give me an "Internal Server Error":
>
> http://www.w3.org/ns/oa.jsonld
> http://www.w3.org/ns/oa-context-20130208.json
> http://www.w3.org/ns/oa-context.json
>
> Jacco