Re: OA API available?

I am also interested in this thread. Our research group has been working
with learning how to publish and process annotations created by NLP
algorithms in OA and we have some Python scripts but nothing in a format
that is ready for release. We would like the communities input to ensure
that the API satisfies the standard and will be sending some requests
for input within the next few weeks.

kind regards
-R

Richard D Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics
Faculty, Center for Pharmaceutical Policy and Prescribing
Faculty, Geriatric Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Gero-Informatics Research and Training Program
University of Pittsburgh
rdb20@pitt.edu
Office: 412-648-9219
Twitter: @bhaapgh