Re: JSON-LD context for open annotations?

You were right, I HAD done it earlier.

Now checked and updated

https://github.com/stain/oa/blob/master/oa.jsonld
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/stain/oa/master/oa.jsonld

Should we deploy it? I suggest, now that it is also the ontology, to
deploy it as:

  http://www.w3.org/ns/oa.jsonld  (Content-Type: application/ld+json)

with redirects from

http://www.w3.org/ns/oa-context-20130208.json  (307)
http://www.w3.org/ns/oa-context.json  (308)

and content-negotiatiatable from

  http://www.w3.org/ns/oa  (Accept: application/ld+json )
  http://www.w3.org/ns/oa  (Accept: application/json

?

Note: I also updated oa.html/oa.owl/oa.ttl as there was the wrong the
label for oa:styleClass:  http://www.w3.org/ns/oa.html#d4e384

I also updated oa.html as "Manchester Ontology Browser" sadly has been
decommissioned.

So please also update:

oa.html
oa.owl